These 3 Ingredient Keto Pancakes are so filling, delicious, and perfect for a keto-friendly breakfast. You’ll love throwing these together for a quick meal, whether on a weekday or weekend. Or roll them up with fruit and make some tasty crepes!
Why You’ll Love These 3 Ingredient Keto Pancakes for Breakfast
- Low carb with 4 net carbs for the entire recipe
- Just 3 simple ingredients, 1 additional optional ingredient
- Easy to make in just a few minutes
- Only one pan needed
- Keto-friendly, gluten free, low carb, and minimal effort to prepare
Easy Ingredients for these Low Carb Pancakes
- Cream Cheese
- Granulated Keto-approved sweetener like Lakanto’s
- Cinnamon (totally optional, but so tasty when added)
Super easy ingredients that you can find anywhere. Nothing fancy here. Just pick up your favorite brands. Make sure to find cream cheese that is 1 net carb per ounce for the lowest carb experience. I’m a huge fan of Lakanto’s Monk fruit with erythritol sweetener, just one packet is enough sweetness for this recipe. You can use any of your favorite keto-approved sweeteners.
More Easy Low Carb & Keto Breakfasts
- 11 Quick & Easy 5-Minute Keto Breakfast Ideas
- The Best Keto Sausage Balls
- Best Keto Meal Replacement Shake
- Keto Chocolate Flaxseed Muffins
- 10 Keto Cereals You Need In Your Life Now
3 Ingredient Keto Pancakes
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free sweetener like Lakanto’s
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon optional, but so tasty
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl. Mix well. Electric mixers or immersion blenders make it easier.
- Allow mixture to rest 2 minutes to let the bubbles settle.
- Preheat a medium frying pan to medium heat and grease with butter or oil of choice.
- Using a large ladle, spoon mixture onto a hot greased pan. Cook about 1 minute until you start seeing bubbles rise to the top of the pancake.
- Using a spatula or your pan flipping skills, flip the pancake over. Cook for an additional minute or so until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with sugar free maple syrup and butter.