Last Updated on June 27, 2022 by Olivia Wyles
Are you looking for a fun and easy keto recipe that the whole family will love? Then you have to try these keto sausage balls! With just 5 ingredients plus seasoning, they are the perfect appetizer or snack to make in 30 minutes or less, and so delicious you won’t believe they’re keto-friendly. Plus, they are really easy to throw together – just like regular sausage balls, but with a keto twist!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Why You’ll Love This Keto Sausage Balls Recipe
- Perfect for holiday or party appetizer
- Great idea for breakfast meal prep
- Low carb and grain-free
- Only 5 main ingredients plus seasoning
- Make it in 30 minutes or less
Want More Holiday Recipes?
If you liked this easy-to-make appetizer, you’ll love these other recipes:
- 2 cups blanched superfine almond flour
- 2 cups hand shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temperature and cubed)
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean's breakfast sausage
- In a large mixing bowl, add almond flour, cheese, seasonings, and baking powder. Mix well. Easiest to mix with your hands!
- Add cream cheese and sausage. Mix until just incorporated and don't overmix.
- Using a small cookie scoop, form balls and place on a foil-lined, well-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 400 degrees F. Then, using a well-greased spatula, lift each sausage ball off the cookie sheet to prevent sticking. Bake for 8 minutes until just barely cooked through. Broil for 2 minutes for a nice brown finish!
Serving Size1 tablespoon size ball
Amount Per Serving Calories 158Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 5.1gCholesterol 24.5mgCarbohydrates 2.7gNet Carbohydrates 1.8gFiber 0.8g