This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
I love spending hours researching & learning new things about the Keto diet. There are so many key tips and tricks to keep you on track, and I love it when I find something new. Since you loved my 25 Genius 2-Minute Keto Snacks Ideas and 11 Essential Keto Pantry Staples, I rounded up a few quick & easy ideas for one of the most difficult meals: Breakfast.
Keto Breakfast Ideas
These Keto breakfast ideas are surprisingly easy to make in under 5 minutes and will help you enjoy your Keto journey even more. They taste great and will definitely fill you up well into the afternoon.
Check them out and let me know what you think!
4. Keto Cream of Wheat: Warm up Ricotta Cheese, then + Butter + Truvia Packet [0 net carbs]
5. Scrambled Eggs on-the-go: 2 Eggs + Grated Cheese + splash of Heavy Whipping Cream + Salt + Pepper + Chives + Microwave 2-3 minutes [3 net carbs]
7. Keto Cereal: 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut + 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds + 1/4 cup Crushed Pecans + 1/8 cup Chia Seeds + 1/8 cup Flax Seeds + Truvia Packet + Cinnamon + Vanilla Extract + 1 tbsp MCT oil + 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk + 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream [8 net carbs]
8. Mountain Man Breakfast: 6 Little Smokies + 2 slices of Cheese + handful of Peanuts + Coffee with Heavy Whipping Cream [7 net carbs]
9. Mexican Breakfast: 1 3g net carbs Tortilla fried in Butter + Chorizo + Scrambled Eggs + Shredded Cheese + Salsa [6 net carbs]
10. Elegant Breakfast: Creamed Spinach (Spinach + simmer until wilted + Heavy Whipping Cream + Parmesan Cheese) + pan-fried Prosciutto + 2 over-easy Fried Eggs [3 net carbs]
11. Cream Cheese Pancakes: 2 oz Cream Cheese + 2 Eggs + 1 Truvia Packet + 1/2 tsp Cinnamon + Blend well + Rest 2 minutes + Cook 2 minutes in hot greased pan + Flip + Cook 1 minute in pan + Serve with Sugar Free Syrup [5 net carbs]
Here are more Keto Meal Ideas that you can throw together in minutes: