I love spending hours researching & learning new things about the Keto diet. There are so many key tips and tricks to keep you on track, and I love it when I find something new. Since you loved my 25 Genius 2-Minute Keto Snacks Ideas and 11 Essential Keto Pantry Staples, I rounded up a few quick & easy ideas for one of the most difficult meals: Breakfast.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Keto Breakfast Ideas
These Keto breakfast ideas are surprisingly easy to make in under 5 minutes and will help you enjoy your Keto journey even more. They taste great and will definitely fill you up well into the afternoon.
What breakfast ingredients should I keep on hand?
I highly recommend keeping your fridge and pantry stocked with the following essential keto breakfast ingredients: 1) Eggs 2) Bacon 3) Avocado 4) Cheese 5) Cold Cuts 6) Butter 7) Olives 8) And above all else: coffee!
Check out these quick & easy recipes and tell me what you think!
4. Keto Cream of Wheat: Warm up Ricotta Cheese, then + Butter + Monk Fruit Packet [0 net carbs]
5. Scrambled Eggs on-the-go: 2 Eggs + Grated Cheese + splash of Heavy Whipping Cream + Salt + Pepper + Chives + Microwave 2-3 minutes [3 net carbs]
7. Keto Cereal: 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut + 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds + 1/4 cup Crushed Pecans + 1/8 cup Chia Seeds + 1/8 cup Flax Seeds + Monk Fruit Packet + Cinnamon + Vanilla Extract + 1 tbsp MCT oil + 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk + 1 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream [8 net carbs]
8. Mountain Man Breakfast: 6 Little Smokies + 2 slices of Cheese + handful of Peanuts + Coffee with Heavy Whipping Cream [7 net carbs]
9. Mexican Breakfast: 1 3g net carbs Tortilla fried in Butter + Chorizo + Scrambled Eggs + Shredded Cheese + Salsa [6 net carbs]
10. Elegant Breakfast: Creamed Spinach (Spinach + simmer until wilted + Heavy Whipping Cream + Parmesan Cheese) + pan-fried Prosciutto + 2 over-easy Fried Eggs [3 net carbs]
11. Cream Cheese Pancakes: 2 ounces Cream Cheese + 2 Eggs + 1 Monk Fruit Packet + 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon + Blend well + Rest 2 minutes + Cook 2 minutes in hot greased pan + Flip + Cook 1 minute in pan + Serve with Sugar Free Maple Syrup [5 net carbs]
Here are more Keto Meal Ideas that you can throw together in minutes:
- 25 Genius Quick & Easy Keto Snack Ideas
- 15 Great Quick & Easy Keto Lunch Ideas
- 50 Quick & Easy Keto Recipes You’ll Flip Over
Have you ever tried Keto Chow? It’s the easiest breakfast around! Get 10% off any item with my affiliate link.