Last Updated on March 3, 2023 by Olivia Wyles
Looking for a quick keto breakfast? I’ve got you covered. I love spending hours researching & learning new things about the keto diet. There are so many key tips and tricks to keep you on track, and I love it when I find something new.
Since you loved my 25 Genius 2-Minute Keto Snacks Ideas and 11 Essential Keto Pantry Staples, I rounded up a few quick & easy ideas for one of the most difficult meals: Breakfast.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Updated for 2023
Keto Breakfast Ideas
These keto breakfast ideas are surprisingly easy to make in under 5 minutes and will help you enjoy your keto journey even more. They taste great and will definitely fill you up well into the afternoon.
What breakfast ingredients should I keep on hand?
I highly recommend keeping your fridge and pantry stocked with the following essential keto breakfast ingredients: 1) Eggs 2) Bacon 3) Avocado 4) Cheese 5) Cold Cuts 6) Butter 7) Olives 8) And above all else: Coffee, coffee, coffee!
Here’s my full list of pantry items, and if you are a visual person like me, you’ll love the visual guides built into my Ultimate Keto Beginners Bundle!
Wouldn’t it be nice to actually reach your goals instead of getting stuck year after year?
Check out the Ultimate Keto Beginners Bundle for success on your keto diet!
Do you struggle with yo-yo dieting? Are you ready to take action and get it right this time?
Finally achieve the results you’ve been yearning for with the Ultimate Keto Beginners Bundle! On sale right now!
Check out these quick & easy recipes down below and tell me what you think!
Keto Breakfast Recipes
1. Bulletproof coffee: 1 tbsp MCT oil + 2 tablespoon Grass-Fed Butter or Ghee + 12 oz Coffee + Blend on high for 30 seconds [0 net carbs]
2. Flax Muffins: 1 Egg + splash of Heavy Whipping Cream + Monk Fruit Packet + Pinch of Salt + 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract + 4 tablespoon Ground Flax Meal + Mix well in coffee mug + Microwave 1 minute [1 net carb]
3. Cacao Protein Shake: 2 cups Unsweetened Almond milk + Ice Cubes + 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder + 1 tablespoon of Baking Cacao + Blend well [4 net carbs]
4. Keto Cream of Wheat: Warm up ½ cup Ricotta Cheese in saucepan, then + 1 tablespoon Butter + 1 Monk Fruit Packet + Whisk until smooth [5 net carbs]
5. Scrambled Eggs on-the-go: 2 Eggs + 1 oz Grated Cheese + splash of Heavy Whipping Cream + Salt + Pepper + Chives + + Mix well in coffee mug + Microwave 2-3 minutes [3 net carbs]
6. Keto Yogurt: 100g Plain Greek Yogurt + 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter (one ingredient: peanuts) + 1 Monk Fruit Packet + 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract + Mix together in bowl until smooth [6 net carbs]
7. Keto Cereal: ¼ cup Shredded Coconut + ¼ cup Sliced Almonds + ¼ cup Crushed Pecans + ⅛ cup Chia Seeds + ⅛ cup Flax Seeds + Monk Fruit Packet + Cinnamon + Mix well + Toss mixture in ⅛ teaspoon Vanilla Extract + 1 tablespoon MCT oil + Pour 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk + 1 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream on top [8 net carbs]
8. Mountain Man Breakfast: 6 Little Smokies + 2 slices of Cheese + handful of Peanuts + Coffee with Heavy Whipping Cream + Grab & go! [7 net carbs]
9. Mexican Breakfast: Cook 2 oz Chorizo in pan + Whisk 2 Eggs + Pour into pan with Chorizo + Fry 1 low carb Tortilla in 1 tablespoon Butter + Fill Tortilla with mixture + Top with 2 oz Cheese + 1 tablespoon Salsa [6 net carbs]
10. Elegant Breakfast: 1 cup Baby spinach leaves + Simmer in pan until wilted + Add 1 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream + Add 1 oz Parmesan Cheese + Set aside + Pan fry 2 oz Prosciutto + Pan fry 2 Eggs over easy + Top with creamed spinach [3 net carbs]
11. Cream Cheese Pancakes: 2 oz Cream Cheese + 2 Eggs + 1 Monk Fruit Packet + ½ teaspoon Cinnamon + Mix well in bowl + Rest 2 minutes + Cook 2 minutes in hot greased pan + Flip + Cook 1 minute in pan + Serve with Sugar Free Maple Syrup [4 net carbs]
Have you ever tried Keto Chow? It’s the easiest meal around + you can bake with it! Sweet and savory flavors to stock your pantry. Get 10% off your first purchase.
Here are more Keto Meal Ideas that you can throw together in minutes:
- 25 Genius Quick & Easy Keto Snack Ideas
- 15 Great Quick & Easy Keto Lunch Ideas
- 50 Quick & Easy Keto Recipes You’ll Flip Over
Pin for later!
OMG #10.. the Elegant Breakfast was sooooo friggen good! What a simple breakfast to make but I felt like I was eating at a 5 start restaurant.. LOL Can’t wait to surprise hubby with that one. I’m definitely making that a regular in my breakfast rotation. Thank you
Yessss!! I hear that a lot about this recipe. Haha. I’m glad you liked it and it turned out like a 5 star restaurant. Tell me what your hubby says!
How do you come up to 0 net carbs for the cream of wheat? Any nutrition calculator I use gives me about 5 g net carbs???????
Tori, I have no earthly idea, that is so weird. I’m getting your same net carbs using cronometer. Something tells me that’s a typo. I will update!