Last Updated on December 2, 2021 by Olivia Wyles
The key to a successful Keto diet is loading up on fat and moderate protein while avoiding most carbs. With breakfast, you might find a million things to do with eggs. And with dinner, you can find a recipe for just about anything to make it Keto diet friendly. But, what about lunch?
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
The meal that’s either skipped or replaced with a quick shake. Or we use it as an excuse to go out and consume way too many calories!
These Keto lunch ideas will help you make the right decisions for your Keto diet journey and stick with a low carb diet.
If air frying is your thing, make sure to check out keto lunch recipes for an air fryer!
Check them out and let me know what you think!
Keto Lunch Ideas
2. Keto Patties Two Ways: Shredded Rotisserie Chicken + Chopped Jalapenos + Egg White + Shredded Cheese + Create patties + Fry until crispy OR Canned Tuna + Egg White + Shredded Cheese + Create patties + Fry until crispy
5. Microwave Keto Pizza: 3 Eggs + Mug + Scrambled with Heavy Whipping Cream + Cream Cheese + Pepperoni + Microwave 3.5 minutes
6. Keto Sushi: Nori + Cheese Slices + Large Pepperonis + Turkey + Shredded Cheese + Microwave 15 seconds + Roll + Cut with serrated knife
7. Keto Chicken Burrito: Shredded Rotisserie Chicken + Whisk an egg & fry on skillet + Put 3g net carb low carb burrito shell on top + Spoon chicken and cheese on top + Roll + Slice
12. Ultimate Fancy Keto Salad: Bag of Salad Greens or Baby Spinach + Olives + Avocado + Alfalfa Sprouts + Seeds (Pumpkin, Sunflower, or Sesame) + Canned Tuna OR Shredded Rotisserie Chicken OR Hard Boiled Eggs + Shredded Cheese + Creamy Dressing
13. Ham Pinwheels: Ham + Whipped Cream Cheese + Chopped Green Onions + Roll + Slice
14. Easy Taco Salad: Ground beef + Shredded Cheddar Cheese + Taco Bell Hot Sauce + Sour Cream + Chopped Romaine Lettuce
Struggling to figure out dinner? Check out my Keto dinner ideas! You can easily prep these recipes ahead of time or throw together before dinnertime.