Last Updated on August 13, 2021 by Olivia Wyles
I’ve found it. This is literally the best discovery in culinary history. The air fryer. And you’re going to love these keto recipes for an air fryer that I found!
Best Keto Recipes for an Air Fryer – Lunch Edition
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
I mean, it’s not a new thing, but I can’t wait for you guys to see just how good these are.
Wait, I should mention it’s actually air frying instead of deep frying that makes these healthy, low carb and keto-friendly recipes, plus they are quick and easy recipes with zero fluff.
Using an air fryer has made my life so much easier and these keto-friendly air fryer lunch recipes (which I am absolutely in love with) are truly healthy and easy-to-make.
They literally take minimal time and they taste ridiculously good.
I love that these air fryer lunch recipes are low in carbs, high in fat, quick & easy and…they taste amazing!
I mean, it is really hard to find truly quick & easy healthy recipes that still taste good, isn’t it?
These 7 easy air fryer lunch recipes are the best fit for you if you’re looking for a quick, healthy, low carb and delicious meal option for work, school, or home.
For air fryer recipes, I always use my ultimate favorite air fryer from Cuisinart:
This air fryer was the best investment, and I call it my lifesaver (especially as a mama). And yes, it’s the oven lookin’ one. It even comes with an air frying basket and a baking sheet.
I hardly ever use my actual oven now. It’s so fast to heat the air fryer and get your food done in no time! It’s like how the Instant Pot is to the Crockpot.
So in the spirit of no fluff and keeping it quick & easy. Here are my all-time favorite best keto recipes for the air fryer – lunch edition.
Make sure to Pin for later!
Let’s get into the recipes.
Keto Air Fryer Chicken Wings
This chicken wings air fryer recipe is my absolute favorite. Nothing competes with some good crispy chicken wings!
- 6 to 8 Chicken wings
- Garlic powder
- Paprika powder
- Your favorite sauce (I love Frank’s Red Hot Sauce)
- Melted butter (optional)
1. Combine all the seasonings in a bowl and set it aside.
2. Wash your chicken wings and dry them well with paper towel.
3. Marinate the chicken in the seasonings.
4. [Optional step] I usually just let it sit for 10 minutes, but you can do this the night before so the chicken can really absorb the seasoning.
5. Add your chicken wings to the air fryer basket at 400 degrees F preheated air fryer for 20 to 25 minutes. Follow your air fryer instructions for best cooking times as it’s all dependent on how crispy you’d like your chicken wings.
6. Flip them over halfway.
I like to coat my air fryer chicken wings with my favorite sauce and few tablespoons of melted butter. You can totally skip this though!
Air fryer chicken wings are my favorite recipe so I also made Garlic Parmesan Pesto Chicken Wings as another version for dinners.
Keto-Friendly Roasted Vegetables
I love making roasted vegetables especially a combination of my favorite vegetables. You can use whatever vegetables you like. I find this to be a light quick & easy air fryer lunch recipe to make.
- Brussel Sprouts
- Olive Oil
1. Steam your vegetables first. For me, I usually use the microwave. I let them steam for about 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Season your vegetables with salt and pepper and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Cook at 375 degrees F for 8 minutes. Follow your air fryer instructions for best cooking times.
Tip: My friend shared this one with me and it changed everything for me. Adding a pinch of Baking Soda to the seasoning which will help the vegetables brown better and results in a better flavor.
Keto Air Fryer Salmon
My family loves this air fried salmon recipe. Besides, this recipe is so freaking good and keto-friendly so if they don’t like it, then more for me!
1. Toss salmon fillets with seasoning in a mixing bowl.
2. Air fry salmon for 10 to 20 minutes at 400 degrees F. Follow your air fryer instructions for best cooking times.
Keto Air Fryer Chicken Breast
As much as I love air fried chicken wings, air frying chicken breasts are even better!
Italian seasoning is totally optional; however, I love the flavor it adds to the air fried chicken breast.
1. Wash the chicken breasts and dry them well with a paper towel.
2. Coat the chicken breasts in the seasoning. For the best flavor, let it sit at least 10 minutes in the fridge, or marinade overnight.
3. Air fry your chicken breasts for 15 mins at 400 degrees F. As always, follow your air fryer instructions for best cooking times.
I like making air fried zucchini with my air fried chicken breasts.
Keto Air Fryer Zucchini
If you haven’t tried the air fryer zucchini, you’re truly missing out. It’s an amazing air fryer recipe for lunch. You don’t need much for this air fryer zucchini recipe!
1. Toss your zucchini slices in seasonings and drizzle with olive oil.
2. Air fry for 20 to 25 minutes at 375 degrees F stirring several times. Make sure to follow your air fryer instructions for best cooking times.
Keto Air Fryer Fried Fish
I love frying fish in the air fryer. This is one of the reasons why I love the air fryer.
I love to use Fresh Tilapia, but you can use whatever fish you like. My husband likes cod for fish and chips.
- Fresh Tilapia fillets
- Lemon juice
- Garlic powder
- Paprika powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- Lemon slices for serving
1. Toss the tilapia in a mixing bowl with all ingredients.
2. Air fry tilapia fillets at 400 degrees F for 30 mins.
3. Serve with cauliflower rice and lemon slices.
Keto Air Fryer Green Beans & Cauliflower
This recipe is super easy to make yet tastes terrific. It’s one of my favorite air fryer lunch recipes.
I like the fact it requires minimal ingredients to make. Green beans are keto-friendly and one of my top healthy air fryer recipes.
1. Sprinkle green beans and cauliflower with seasonings and coat with olive oil. You can always add different seasonings of your choice. This tastes so good with Italian seasoning.
2. Air Fry your vegetable until crispy. I usually air fry them for about 6 minutes. Follow your air fryer instructions for best cooking times.
I really hope you enjoyed these recipes. Let me know which one was your favorite in the comments and don’t forget to share!
If you loved these recipes, make sure to check out all of my Keto recipes and ideas.