Last Updated on January 15, 2022 by Olivia Wyles
So you’ve started the New Year with a bang and you’ve decided that this year will be YOUR year to finally lose weight and keep it off, right? You’ve probably read through several articles already about the different diets to try for the new year and you’re super curious about this keto diet. Now it’s time to find some keto recipes to get started!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
If you’ve done your research or even if you haven’t (check out my no fluff guide to starting the keto diet), these throw together meals will keep you satisfied throughout the day and help you avoid decision fatigue when it comes to keto recipes. Check them out and tell me what you think in the comments!
Quick & Easy Keto Recipes
Keto Recipes for Breakfast
2. Easy Keto Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs + Frank’s Red Hot Sauce + 2 slices of crispy Bacon [1 net carbs]
6. Keto Cream of Wheat: Warm up Ricotta Cheese, then + Butter + Monk Fruit Packet [0 net carbs]
7. Scrambled Eggs on-the-go: Eggs + Grated Cheese + splash of Heavy Whipping Cream + Salt + Pepper + Chives + Microwave 2-3 minutes [3 net carbs]
9. Spicy Breakfast: Precooked Sausage Patties + 2 Fried Eggs + Cut up & mix well + Top with 1-2 teaspoon Chili Garlic Sauce + 2 Cheese Slices [2 net carbs]
10. Keto Cereal: ¼ cup Shredded Coconut + ¼ cup Sliced Almonds + ¼ cup Crushed Pecans + ⅛ cup Chia Seeds + ⅛ cup Flax Seeds + Monk Fruit Packet + Cinnamon + Vanilla Extract + 1 tablespoon MCT oil + 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk + 1 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream [8 net carbs]
11. Mountain Man Breakfast: 6 Little Smokies + 2 slices of Cheese + handful of Peanuts + Coffee with Heavy Whipping Cream [7 net carbs]
12. Mexican Breakfast: Cook 2 oz Chorizo in pan + Whisk 2 Eggs + Pour into pan with Chorizo + Fry 1 low carb Tortilla in 1 tablespoon Butter + Fill Tortilla with mixture + Top with 2 oz Cheese + 1 tablespoon Salsa. [6 net carbs]
13. Elegant Breakfast: 1 cup Baby spinach leaves + Simmer in pan until wilted + Add 1 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream + Add 1 oz Parmesan Cheese + Set aside + Pan fry 2 oz Prosciutto + Pan fry 2 Eggs over easy + Top with creamed spinach [3 net carbs]
14. Cream Cheese Pancakes: 2 oz Cream Cheese + 2 Eggs + 1 Monk Fruit Packet + ½ teaspoon Cinnamon + Blend well + Rest 2 minutes + Cook 2 minutes in hot greased pan + Flip + Cook 1 minute in pan + Serve with Sugar Free Maple Syrup [5 net carbs]
15. Bagel-less & Lox: 2 ounces Smoked Salmon + 2 ounces Cream Cheese + Capers [2 net carbs]
16. One Carb Egg Bites: 6 Eggs + 1 cup Shredded Cheese + 1 cup Diced Ham + 1 teaspoon Onion powder + ½ teaspoon Salt + 1 teaspoon Pepper + 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning + 1 cup Pre-cooked Bacon (optional) + Bake in a muffin tin at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until done [1 net carb]
17. Pumpkin Pie Breakfast: 4-6 ounces full fat Ricotta Cheese + 1 package Sugar Free Instant Vanilla Pudding + ⅓ cup Canned Pumpkin + ⅛ teaspoon Vanilla Extract + 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice + ⅓ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk + Blend well [Makes 8 servings | 5 net carbs per serving]
18. Baked Bell Pepper Eggs: 1 halved and cored Bell Pepper + 2 Eggs + 1 ounce Shredded Cheese + Chives or other herbs of choice + Add ½ ounce of Shredded Cheese to base of peppers + Crack 1 Egg into each Pepper half + Top with remaining Cheese, Herbs, Salt and Pepper + Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until the whites are no longer translucent and cooked through [5 net carbs]
Keto Recipes for Lunch
2. Keto Patties Two Ways: Shredded Rotisserie Chicken + Chopped Jalapenos + Egg White + Shredded Cheese + Create patties + Fry until crispy OR Canned Tuna + Egg White + Shredded Cheese + Create patties + Fry until crispy
3. Caprese Salad: Sliced Mozzarella + Cherry Tomatoes + Salt + Oregano + Olive Oil + Basil Leaves
5. Microwave Keto Pizza: 3 Eggs + Mug + Scrambled with Heavy Whipping Cream + Cream Cheese + Pepperoni + Microwave 3.5 minutes
6. Keto Sushi: Nori + Cheese Slices + Large Pepperonis + Turkey + Shredded Cheese + Microwave 15 seconds + Roll + Cut with serrated knife
7. Keto Chicken Burrito: Shredded Rotisserie Chicken + Whisk an egg & fry on skillet + Put 3g net carb low carb burrito shell on top + Spoon chicken and cheese on top + Roll + Slice
12. Ultimate Fancy Keto Salad: Bag of Salad Greens or Baby Spinach + Olives + Avocado + Alfalfa Sprouts + Seeds (Pumpkin, Sunflower, or Sesame) + Canned Tuna OR Shredded Rotisserie Chicken OR Hard Boiled Eggs + Shredded Cheese + Creamy Dressing
13. Ham Pinwheels: Ham + Whipped Cream Cheese + Chopped Green Onions + Roll + Slice
14. Easy Taco Salad: Ground beef + Shredded Cheddar Cheese + Taco Bell Hot Sauce + Sour Cream + Chopped Romaine Lettuce
16. Bacon Topped Deviled Eggs: 12 peeled hard-cooked large Eggs + 6 crispy cooked pieces uncured Bacon + 2 ounces plain full fat Greek Yogurt + 1 teaspoon Salt + 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard or Dijonnaise + 1 tablespoon Chives + 3 diced Dill Pickles (optional) + Cut Eggs in half lengthwise + Reserve whites + Mix rest of ingredients besides Bacon to make yolk mixture + Scoop or pipe yolk mixture into Egg Whites + Sprinkle with Crispy Bacon
17. Fiesta Ranch Taco Salad: Ground turkey + Shredded Cheddar Cheese + Spicy Ranch Packet + Salsa + Sour Cream + Chopped Romaine Lettuce
Keto Recipes for Dinner
Disclaimer: Some of these keto recipes make look longer than their lunch and breakfast counterparts, but trust me, you can easily throw these together and prepare quickly. Cooking times, of course, will vary.
2. Colorful Charcuterie Platter: 8 slices uncured Genoa Salami + 2 slices Black Forest Ham + 4 ounces Turkey Pepperoni + 15 sliced Cucumber + 8 Kalamata Black Olives + 1 slice Provolone Cheese + 2 slices Muenster Cheese + 3-4 Mild Pepper Rings + Spritz with Canola Oil + Italian Dressing
3. Bunless Chili Cheese Dogs: 2 sliced Ballpark Frank Hotdogs +⅓ can Skyline Chili + ¼ cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese + 1 tablespoon Sour Cream (optional)
4. Broccoli Cheddar Soup: 2 tablespoons Butter + ⅛ cup White Onion + ½ teaspoon minced Garlic + 2 cups Chicken Broth + 1 cup chopped Broccoli + 1 tablespoon Cream Cheese + ¼ cup Heavy Whipping Cream + 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese + 2 slices cooked and crumbled Bacon (optional) + ½ teaspoon Xanthan Gum (optional) + Saute Onion, minced Garlic, & Butter in large pot over medium heat until Onions are translucent + Add Broth & Broccoli + Cook Broccoli until tender + Salt & Pepper to taste + Microwave Cream Cheese 30 seconds until softened + Stir Heavy Whipping Cream & Cream Cheese into soup pot + Bring to boil + Turn off heat and add Shredded Cheddar Cheese + add Xanthan gum if desired and allow to thicken + add Bacon if desired.
5. Fathead Bagel Sandwiches: Wholesome Yum Fathead Bagels + Slice bagels in half + Top with Shredded Cheddar Cheese + Toast in toaster oven + 2 teaspoons Avocado Mayonnaise + 2 slices Salami + 2 slices Ham + ½ teaspoon Garlic Mustard + 1 thinly sliced Tomato + ¼ cup shredded Lettuce + 1 slice cooked Bacon
6. Eggroll in a Bowl: 1 pound Ground Pork + 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil + 1 tablespoon Olive Oil + 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce + 1 tablespoon Sriracha Sauce + 1 Garlic Clove + 6 ounces Broccoli Slaw + 3 stalks of Green Onion + Add Olive Oil, Ground Pork, white of Green Onion & Garlic to wok + Stir until Green Onion is soft and translucent + Add Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, & Sriracha Sauce + Add Broccoli Slaw + Mix well & serve
7. Zucchini Chicken Enchiladas: 4 shredded Chicken Breasts boiled & then shredded with blackened seasoning + Shredded Cheese of choice + 4 Zucchinis sheeted in Kitchen Aid Sheeter or thinly sliced into sheets + 1 can El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce + 1 can of Diced Green Chiles + Mix Diced Green Chiles, Shredded Cheese, & Shredded Chicken + Roll chicken mixture into enchiladas using Zucchini Sheets as “shells” + Pour ½ can of El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce on bottom of pan + Pour ½ can of El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce on top of enchiladas + Top with Shredded Cheese + Bake covered in foil for 350 degrees for 1 hour
8. Chicken Wings Two Ways: 1) Buffalo: 14 bone-in Wings + 3 tablespoons Olive Oil + 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder + Salt + Pepper + Bake wings at 275 degrees for 1 hour + Mix 2 cups Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, 4 tablespoons Salted Butter, 2 tablespoons Minced Garlic, 2 tablespoons Parsley Flakes & Microwave until melted + Toss wings in Buffalo mixture OR 2) Parmesan Pesto: 14 bone-in Wings + 3 tablespoons Olive Oil + 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder + Salt + Pepper + Bake wings at 275 degrees for 1 hour + Toss wings with 4 tablespoons Pesto & Parmesan cheese of choice + Serve with Ranch & Celery
If you love chicken wings, you’ll love my keto air fryer recipes for lunch!
9. Avocado Bacon Cheeseburgers: ½ tablespoon Salted Butter + 3 pieces uncured Bacon + 3 pieces Iceberg Lettuce+ 3 slices of sliced White American Cheese + ½ pound Ground Beef + 1 Avocado + Crushed Black Pepper + Form ground beef patties and crack Fresh Ground Pepper on each side + Bake Bacon on foil-lined pan in oven at 400 degrees until desired crispiness + Cook patties on stove top in a pan with Salted Butter at medium/high heat until desired doneness + Place Cheese Slices, Bacon, & Avocado on top + Wrap in pre-washed Iceberg Lettuce
10. Steak Salad: 12 ounces Top Sirloin Steak + 5 ounce package Mixed Greens + 2 ounces Queso Fresco crumbled + 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved + ¼ cup sliced Red Onion + ½ Avocado cut into chunks + ¼ cup Cilantro Lime Dressing + Sear steak + Let rest for 10 minutes + Thinly slice steak + Mix remaining ingredients in bowl + Place steak on top + Serve with dressing on top
11. Tuna “Salad” Dinner: 3 leafs of Lettuce + 1 handful of Olives +
Canned Tuna + 4 Boiled Eggs + 1 piece of White Cheese + Handful of Canned Mushrooms + Garlic Powder + Salt + Pepper + Chili Powder + Boil Eggs for 10 minutes + Cut Lettuce and White Cheese + Throw ingredients together on a plate and top with seasoning
12. Cheesy Shahshuka: ¼ of an Onion + 1 Green Chili + 1 chopped Red Bell Pepper + 1 minced Garlic Pod + 1 ½ chopped Tomatoes + Salt + Oregano + Black Pepper + Cayenne Pepper + 2 large Eggs + Shredded Mozzarella + Hot Sauce + Cilantro + Saute in pan Onion, Green Chili, and Red Bell Pepper until golden brown + Add Garlic and saute for 2 minutes + Add Tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes + Cover lid and cook on medium heat until Tomatoes are mushy and fully cooked + Add seasoning and mix well + Crack Eggs over onion tomato base + Top with Mozzarella and Hot Sauce + Cover lid and let eggs cook until desired doneness + Top with Cilantro
13. Easy Alfredo Chicken: Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs, cooked and seasoned with Grillmate Montreal Chicken seasoning + Microwavable Steamed Broccoli Florets + Top with Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan Cheese
14. Simple Stuffed Chicken: Slice Chicken Breast in half lengthwise and unfold + Sliced Cream Cheese + 2 pieces of Asparagus + A few Sweet Peppers + Fold over + Add Seasoning of choice + Wrap with bacon + Pour melted Butter over Chicken Breasts + Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes
15. Garlic Parmesan Chicken: 1 cup Mayonnaise + ½ cup Parmesan Cheese + Salt + Pepper + 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic + ½ teaspoon Oregano + 6-8 Chicken Breasts + Mix Mayonnaise, Cheese, Salt, Pepper, & Garlic + Spread on top of Chicken + Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes
I really hope you enjoyed these recipes. Let me know which one was your favorite in the comments and don’t forget to share!
If you loved these recipes, make sure to check out all of my Keto recipes and ideas.