Last Updated on May 24, 2022 by Olivia Wyles
So you’ve started the New Year with a bang and you’ve decided that this year will be your year to finally lose weight, stay healthy and keep it maintained, right? You’ve probably read through several articles already about the different diets to try for the new year and you’re super curious about this keto diet. Now it’s time to find some easy keto recipes to get started!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Revamped for 2022
If you’ve done your research or even if you haven’t (check out my no fluff guide to starting the keto diet), these throw together meals will keep you satisfied throughout the day and help you avoid decision fatigue when it comes to keto recipes. Check them out and tell me what you think in the comments!
If you love these recipes, you’ll love my new digital cookbook with all of these recipes in a beautiful e-book format. Purchase on my shop and keep on your phone for reference!
Check out the Quick + Easy Keto Recipes Digital Cookbook for success on your keto diet!
Are you struggling to come up with keto recipe ideas? There is only so much time in the day to plan out your meals and snacks.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have all your recipes and ideas for your keto diet in one spot?
This keto digital cookbook has the best keto recipes all in one spot perfect for a successful keto diet! On sale for a limited time!
Quick & Easy Keto Recipes
Keto Recipes for Breakfast
2. Easy Keto Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs + 2 slices of crispy Bacon + Top with Frank’s Red Hot Sauce [1 net carbs]
3. Flax Muffins: 1 Egg + splash of Heavy Whipping Cream + Monk Fruit Packet + Pinch of Salt + 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract + 4 tablespoon Ground Flax Meal + Mix well in coffee mug + Microwave 1 minute [1 net carb]
6. Keto Cream of Wheat: Warm up ½ cup Ricotta Cheese in saucepan, then + 1 tablespoon Butter + 1 Monk Fruit Packet + Whisk until smooth [0 net carbs]
7. Scrambled Eggs on-the-go: 2 Eggs + 1 oz Grated Cheese + splash of Heavy Whipping Cream + Salt + Pepper + Chives + + Mix well in coffee mug + Microwave 2-3 minutes [3 net carbs]
9. Spicy Breakfast: 2 warmed precooked Sausage Patties + 2 Fried Eggs + Cut up & mix well + Top with 1-2 teaspoon Chili Garlic Sauce + 2 Cheese Slices OR layer ingredients like a breakfast sandwich [2 net carbs]
10. Keto Cereal: ¼ cup Shredded Coconut + ¼ cup Sliced Almonds + ¼ cup Crushed Pecans + ⅛ cup Chia Seeds + ⅛ cup Flax Seeds + Monk Fruit Packet + Cinnamon + Mix well + Toss mixture in ⅛ teaspoon Vanilla Extract + 1 tablespoon MCT oil + Pour 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk + 1 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream on top [8 net carbs]
11. Mountain Man Breakfast: 6 Little Smokies + 2 slices of Cheese + handful of Peanuts + Coffee with Heavy Whipping Cream + Grab & go! [7 net carbs]
12. Mexican Breakfast: Cook 2 oz Chorizo in pan + Whisk 2 Eggs + Pour into pan with Chorizo + Fry 1 low carb Tortilla in 1 tablespoon Butter + Fill Tortilla with mixture + Top with 2 oz Cheese + 1 tablespoon Salsa [6 net carbs]
13. Elegant Breakfast: 1 cup Baby spinach leaves + Simmer in pan until wilted + Add 1 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream + Add 1 oz Parmesan Cheese + Set aside + Pan fry 2 oz Prosciutto + Pan fry 2 Eggs over easy + Top with creamed spinach [3 net carbs]
14. Cream Cheese Pancakes: 2 oz Cream Cheese + 2 Eggs + 1 Monk Fruit Packet + ½ teaspoon Cinnamon + Mix well in bowl + Rest 2 minutes + Cook 2 minutes in hot greased pan + Flip + Cook 1 minute in pan + Serve with Sugar Free Maple Syrup [5 net carbs]
16. One Carb Egg Bites: Scramble 6 Eggs + Mix in 1 cup Shredded Cheese + 1 cup Diced Ham + 1 teaspoon Onion powder + ½ teaspoon Salt + ½ teaspoon Pepper + 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning + 1 cup Pre-cooked Bacon (optional) + Pour into prepared muffin tin + Bake at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes or until done [6 servings | 1 net carb each]
17. Pumpkin Pie Breakfast: 4-6 oz full fat Ricotta Cheese + 1 packet Sugar Free Instant Vanilla Pudding + ⅓ cup Canned Pumpkin + ⅛ teaspoon Vanilla Extract + 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice + ⅓ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk + Blend well [Makes 8 servings | 5 net carbs each]
18. Baked Bell Pepper Eggs: 1 halved and cored Bell Pepper + Add ½ oz of Shredded Cheese to base of peppers + Crack 1 Egg into each Pepper half + Top ½ oz Cheese, Seasonings, Salt & Pepper + Bake on prepared baking pan at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes until the whites are no longer translucent and cooked through [5 net carbs]
Have you ever tried Keto Chow? It’s the easiest breakfast around! Get 10% off any item with my affiliate link.
Keto Recipes for Lunch
2. Keto Patties Two Ways: Mix 1 cup Shredded Rotisserie Chicken + 1 Chopped Jalapeno + 1 Egg White + 2 oz Shredded Cheese in bowl + Create patties + Fry until crispy OR Mix 1 can Tuna + 1 Egg White + 2 oz Shredded Cheese + Create patties + Fry until crispy [3 net carbs]
3. Caprese Salad: ¼ cup Sliced Mozzarella + ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes + Seasonings of choice + Fresh Herbs + 2 tablespoon Olive Oil + 1 teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar + Toss all ingredients together in salad bowl [4 net carbs]
4. Mediterranean Lunch: 4 oz microwaved Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken + ½ bag Steamed Microwave Broccoli, then + 2 tbsp Olive Oil + 1 tsp Garlic Salt + 1 teaspoon Roasted Red Pepper Flakes + 1 teaspoon Sesame Seeds + 1 oz Muenster cheese melted on top [5 net carbs]
5. Microwave Keto Pizza: Scramble 3 Eggs in coffee mug + 1 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream + 2 oz Cream Cheese + 1 oz Pepperoni + Seasonings of choice + Microwave 3.5 minutes [7 net carbs]
6. Keto Sushi: Nori sheets + Cheese Slices + Large Pepperonis + Turkey + Shredded Cheese + Roll + Cut into pieces [3 net carbs]
7. Keto Chicken Burrito: Scramble 1 egg + Cook in skillet + Mix in 4 oz Shredded Rotisserie Chicken + 1 oz Shredded Cheese + Spoon mixture into 3g net carb low carb burrito shell + Top with your favorite hot sauce [5 net carbs]
9. Italian Wrap: 1 3g net carbs Tortilla + 2 large Romaine Lettuce leaves + 2 oz Pepperoni slices + 2 Ham slices + 2 Cheese slices + 1 tablespoon Italian Dressing + Roll up + Cut in half [6 net carbs]
11. Prepared Tuna, Chicken or Egg Salad: Mix 1 can Tuna OR 1 cup Shredded Rotisserie Chicken OR 3 chopped Hard Boiled Eggs + ¼ cup Mayonnaise + 1 teaspoon Relish + Salt + Pepper in bowl + Spoon salad onto 3 large Romaine Lettuce leaves [3 net carbs]
12. Ultimate Fancy Keto Salad: 1 Bag of Salad Greens or Baby Spinach + 5 sliced Olives + ½ chopped Avocado + ¼ cup Alfalfa Sprouts + ½ oz Seeds (Pumpkin, Sunflower, or Sesame) + 1 can Tuna OR 1 cup Shredded Rotisserie Chicken OR 3 chopped Hard Boiled Eggs + 1 oz Shredded Cheese + 2 tablespoon Creamy Dressing [7 net carbs]
13. Ham Pinwheels (Party Size): 12 oz cream cheese, softened + 2 teaspoon lemon juice + 4 tablespoon Italian seasoning or Ranch seasoning + mix in small bowl + 6 slices of thick cut ham + 12 slices swiss cheese + lay out each slice of ham on cutting board + place 2 slices of cheese on ham + spread cream cheese mixture over top + roll + chill for 30 minutes for best slicing + slice each into 6 pinwheels [Makes about 36, 6 pieces = 4 net carbs]
14. Easy Taco Salad: Brown ¼ lb Ground Beef + Season with favorite Mexican seasonings like chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin + Add 2 cups Chopped Romaine Lettuce to bowl + Top with prepared Ground Beef + 2 oz Shredded Cheddar Cheese + Taco Bell Hot Sauce + 2 tablespoon Sour Cream [4 net carbs]
16. Bacon Topped Deviled Eggs: Prepare and peel 12 hard-boiled Eggs + Cut in half lengthwise + Remove yolks + Add to bowl + Mash with folk, then mash in 2 oz plain full fat Greek Yogurt + 3 diced Dill Pickles (optional) + 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard or Dijonnaise + 1 tablespoon Chives + Salt + Spoon mixture into egg halves + Sprinkle with chives + 6 cooked & chopped bacon [12 servings | 1 net carb each]
17. Fiesta Ranch Taco Salad: Brown ¼ lb Ground Turkey + Add 2 teaspoon Spicy Ranch Packet to pan & saute + Add 2 cups Chopped Romaine Lettuce to salad bowl + Top with prepared Ground Turkey + 2 tablespoon Salsa + 2 oz Shredded Cheese + 2 tablespoon Sour Cream [8 net carbs]
Have you ever tried Keto Chow? It’s the easiest meal around! Get 10% off any item with my affiliate link.
Keto Recipes for Dinner
Disclaimer: Some of these keto recipes make look longer than their lunch and breakfast counterparts, but trust me, you can easily throw these together and prepare quickly. Cooking times, of course, will vary.
2. Colorful Charcuterie Platter: Arrange 8 slices uncured Genoa Salami + 8 slices Black Forest Ham + 4 ounces Turkey Pepperoni + 15 slices Cucumber + 8 Kalamata Black Olives + 4 slices Provolone Cheese + 4 slices Muenster Cheese + 8 Mild Pepper Rings on a large platter + Spritz with 1 tablespoon Olive Oil + 1 tablespoon Italian Dressing [3 servings | 4 net carbs each]
3. Bunless Chili Cheese Dogs: Brown 2 hotdogs in skillet 3-4 minutes + Microwave ⅓ can Skyline Chili 1-2 minutes until warm + Top hotdogs with prepared chili + ¼ cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese + 1 tablespoon Sour Cream (optional) [6 net carbs]
4. Broccoli Cheddar Soup: Saute ⅛ cup White Onion + ½ teaspoon minced Garlic + 2 tablespoon Butter in large soup pot over medium heat until onions are translucent + Add to pot 2 cups Chicken Broth + 1 cup chopped Broccoli + Cook Broccoli until tender + Salt & Pepper to taste + Microwave 1 tablespoon Cream Cheese 30 seconds until softened + Stir ¼ cup Heavy Whipping Cream & softened Cream Cheese into soup pot + Bring to boil + Turn off heat + Stir in 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese + Stir in ½ teaspoon Xanthan Gum (optional) & allow to thicken + Sprinkle on top 2 slices cooked and crumbled Bacon (optional) [4 servings | 4 net carbs each]
5. Fathead Bagel Sandwiches: Fathead Bagels + Slice bagels in half + Toast in toaster oven + Assemble sandwich with 1 slice Cheese + 2 teaspoon Avocado Mayonnaise + 2 slices Salami + 2 slices Ham + ½ teaspoon Garlic Mustard + 1 thinly sliced Tomato + ¼ cup shredded Lettuce + 1 slice cooked Bacon [6 net carbs]
6. Eggroll in a Bowl: Brown in skillet or wok 1 lb Ground Pork + 1 tablespoon Olive Oil + Add 1 minced Garlic Clove + Saute 30 seconds until fragrant + Add 14 oz Cabbage or Coleslaw Mix + ¼ cup Soy Sauce + Saute until desired tenderness + Scramble & cook 1 large Egg on side of skillet then mix in + Stir in 2 teaspoon Garlic Chili Sauce + 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil + 2 tablespoon sliced Green Onion [5 net carbs]
7. Zucchini Chicken Enchiladas: Cut in half 4 Zucchinis + Slice lengthwise & set aside + Mix 1 can of Diced Green Chiles + ½ cup Shredded Cheese + 3 cups Shredded Rotisserie Chicken + Seasonings of choice like chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in bowl + Spoon chicken mixture onto zucchini slices and roll into enchiladas + Pour ¼ cup El Paso Red Enchilada Sauce on bottom of prepared baking pan + Arrange enchiladas + Top with ¼ cup sauce + ½ cup Shredded Cheese + Bake covered in foil at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes [4 servings | 8 net carbs each]
8. Chicken Wings Two Ways: 1) Buffalo: Coat 12 bone-in frozen Chicken Wings in 2 tablespoon Olive Oil + Salt + Pepper + Bake wings on prepared baking sheet at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes + Mix ¼ cup Frank’s Red hot sauce + 4 tablespoon Butter + 1 minced Garlic Clove + ¼ teaspoon Parsley in a large mixing bowl + Microwave until melted + Toss wings in sauce OR 2) Parmesan Pesto: Add ½ cup Pesto + 2 tablespoon Olive Oil + 2 tablespoon Lemon Juice + 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest in large bowl + Toss 12 bone-in frozen Chicken Wings in mixture until coated + Bake wings on prepared baking sheet at 400 degrees F for 45 minutes + Sprinkle ¼ cup parmesan cheese over wings [3 servings | 1 net carb each]
If you love chicken wings, you’ll love my keto air fryer recipes for lunch!
9. Avocado Bacon Cheeseburgers: Form 2 patties from ¼ lb Ground Beef + Add salt & pepper to each side + Cook 2 Bacon slices on prepared baking sheet in oven at 400 degrees F about 10 minutes until desired crispiness + While bacon is cooking, cook patties on stove top in a pan with ½ tablespoon Butter at medium-high heat until desired doneness + Place 2 cheese slices + bacon + 1-2 avocado slices on top + Wrap in 2 large Iceberg Lettuce leaves [2 net carbs]
10. Steak Salad: Sear 12 oz Top Sirloin Steak + Let rest for 10 minutes + Thinly slice steak + Assemble 5 oz package Mixed Greens + 2 oz Queso Fresco crumbled + 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved + ¼ cup sliced Red Onion + ½ Avocado cut into chunks in a bowl + Place steak on top + Serve with ¼ cup Cilantro Lime Dressing on top [8 net carbs]
11. Tuna “Salad” Dinner: Boil 4 Eggs for 10 minutes + Peel & chop Boiled Eggs + Chop 3 large Romaine lettuce leaves + Cut up 1 slice White Cheese + Add to bowl + Add 1 can Tuna + Handful of Canned Mushrooms + 1 handful of Olives to bowl + Top with Seasonings of choice [4 net carbs]
12. Cheesy Shahshuka: Saute in pan ¼ cup chopped Onion + 1 chopped Green Chili + 1 chopped Red Bell Pepper until golden brown + Add 1 minced Garlic clove + Saute for 2 minutes + Add 1 cup chopped Tomatoes + Saute for 2 minutes + Cover lid and cook on medium heat until tomatoes are mushy and fully cooked + Add Salt + Pepper + 1 teaspoon dried Oregano + ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper + Mix well + Crack eggs over onion tomato base + Top with ½ cup Shredded Mozzarella + Hot sauce of choice + Cover lid and let eggs cook until desired doneness + Top with cilantro [3 servings | 4 net carbs each]
13. Easy Alfredo Chicken: Coat 2 boneless, skinless Chicken Thighs with Grillmate Montreal Chicken seasoning on both sides + Bake on prepared baking sheet for 30-40 minutes at 425 degrees F + Microwave Broccoli Florets according to packaging + Toss chicken and 1 cup broccoli in ¼ cup Bertolli Alfredo Sauce with Aged Parmesan Cheese [8 net carbs]
14. Simple Stuffed Chicken: Slice 1 large Chicken Breast in half lengthwise and unfold + Add 2 oz Cream Cheese + 2 Asparagus stalks + 1 small Bell Pepper cut lengthwise + Fold over + Add Seasoning of choice + Wrap with bacon + Pour 1 tablespoon melted Butter over Chicken Breast + Bake at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes [7 net carbs]
15. Garlic Parmesan Chicken: Mix 1 cup Mayonnaise + ½ cup Parmesan Cheese + Salt + Pepper + 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic + ½ teaspoon Oregano in bowl + Spread on top of 6-8 Chicken Breasts + Bake at 375 degrees for 30-35 minutes [6 servings | 1 net carb each]
I really hope you enjoyed these recipes. Let me know which one was your favorite in the comments and don’t forget to share!
If you loved these recipes, make sure to check out all of my Keto recipes and ideas.