This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Last Updated: June 2020
As great as making all the Keto snack recipes sounds, you don’t always have the time to make them! If you don’t have a grab-n-go Keto snack or something already meal prepped, you’re going to be tempted to grab something from the chips and cracker aisle.
There are so many temptations and staying healthy seems like an impossible feat, I get it. Thankfully, there are plenty of Keto diet hacks out there to keep you on the right track. It’s super easy to stick with a Keto diet while cutting fat and achieving your fitness goals in the gym.
Because lots of you were extremely interested in my Keto pantry hacks and Keto snack ideas, I decided to round up a list of 25 easy-to-make (or throw together) Keto snacks in 2 minutes or less. I’ve gathered up some more super simple Keto snacks that you can easily take to work or school and keep your afternoon cravings at bay.
Trust me, they’ll make your life a lot simpler and they won’t take a whole lot of time to prepare. Check these out and let me know what you think!
2. Bacon & Guac: Bacon + Sabra Guac Singles
3. Pepperoni Chips: Pepperoni + Paper Towel + Microwave for 45 seconds + Pair with cheese of choice
4. Desk Drawer Soup: Boullion cube + Hot Sauce + 1 tsp Coconut Oil + Boiling Hot Water
5. Dragon Balls: Hard Boiled Eggs + A rub of Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Cayenne Pepper, Smoked Paprika, and Cumin
6. Chocolate “Crackers” & Spread: Squares of Lily’s Dark Chocolate + Butter / Cream Cheese / Brie
7. Ham Pin Wheels: Ham + Whipped Cream Cheese + Chopped Green Onions + Roll up & Slice
9. Avocado Boats: Avocado + Frank’s Red Hot Sauce + Eat with spoon out of the skin
10. Quick Charcuterie: String Cheese Stick + Wrap in Prosciutto
12. Keto Muffins: 1 Egg + 2 tsp Coconut Flour + Pinch of Baking Soda + Pinch of Salt + Mix ingredients in mug + Microwave 1 minute
13. Cheese chips: Sliced Cheese + Parchment Paper + Microwave until bubbling
14. Keto Easy Egg Salad: Hard Boiled Eggs + Crush with a fork + Add mayo, mustard, salt and pepper + mix ingredients
16. Dog Dive: Hot Dogs + Salsa Verde
17. Keto Smoothie: Avocado + Unsweetened Almond Milk + Ice Cubes + Pyure Packet + Frozen Strawberries + Kale
18. Spicy Keto Slaw: Wasabi Mayo + Bag of Coleslaw + Sliced Almonds
19. Protein-Packed Chocolate Keto Ice Cream: Greek Yogurt + Vanilla Extract + Chocolate Protein Powder + Freeze for 15 minutes
20. Bagel-less & Lox: Smoked Salmon + Cream Cheese + Capers
22. Easy Keto Breakfast: Fried Egg + Frank’s Red Hot Sauce + Bacon
Want more Keto snack ideas? Check out these grab-n-go Keto snacks!
Here are more Keto Meal Ideas that you can throw together in minutes: