These Ham Pinwheels require just 5 straightforward ingredients and can be made and served in about 30 minutes – even quicker if you want to slice and eat right away. This recipe is keto-friendly, low carb, gluten free, and so easy to make in real life.
This is the perfect appetizer for your next Holiday event or if you just need a quick snack. You will love that you can easily double or triple this recipe to feed a crowd. You’ll have everyone asking for your low carb recipe!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Why You’ll Love These Keto Ham Pinwheels
- The perfect appetizer for your next Holiday event or party
- Just 5 easy ingredients
- Easy to make in about 30 minutes – even less if you don’t want to wait to slice it up
- No baking required
- Keto-friendly, low carb, and very minimal effort to prepare
Ingredients For Keto Ham Pinwheels
- Cream Cheese – Your favorite cream cheese will be just fine for this recipe. Make sure it’s softened ahead of time to make it easier to spread.
- Lemon juice – It gives it a nice little zesty and refreshing taste. I like using Santa Cruz 100% Organic Pure Lemon Juice for all of my recipes. It’s totally not from concentrate and 100% juice. All the things you would want in a good lemon juice. Or, squeeze up your own from regular lemons.
- Seasoning – Italian seasoning or Ranch seasoning will work best for this recipe. My favorite is Italian seasoning since Ranch seasoning tends to have anti-caking agents and hidden sugars like Maltodextrin in it. But if Ranch is your thing, it’s okay to add a little of this seasoning to the recipe.
- Thick cut ham – Any smoked thick cut ham will work well for this recipe. I recommend thick cut ham because it will make it easier to slice and hold the pinwheels well since there is no tortilla in this recipe like the traditional version. It’s best to avoid any honey ham to avoid the extra carbs. My favorite brand is Applegate Black Forest Uncured Ham.
- Swiss Cheese – This cheese is also best because it will make the ham rolls easier to slice into pinwheels and hold its shape. The taste is not too strong that it will overpower the cream cheese spread. Any swiss cheese brand will work.
More easy low carb appetizer recipes
- Easy Keto Deviled Eggs
- Keto Air Fryer Jicama Fries
- Keto Taquitos
- 25 Quick & Easy 2-Minute Keto Snack Ideas
Love these free recipes? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Tiktok, and Instagram.
Keto Ham Pinwheels
These Ham Pinwheels require just 5 straightforward ingredients and can be made and served in about 30 minutes - even quicker if you want to slice and eat right away. This recipe is keto-friendly, low carb, gluten free, and so easy to make in real life. This is the perfect appetizer for your next Holiday event or if you just need a quick snack.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning or Ranch seasoning
- 3 slices thick cut ham
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, lemon juice, and seasoning until combined.
- Lay out each slice of ham on a cutting board.
- Place 2 slices of cheese on top of ham.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over the top of ham and cheese slices.
- Grab the edges of the ham and roll up.
- Chill for 30 minutes for easy slicing.
- Slice each roll into 6 pinwheels or pieces.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size6 pinwheels
Amount Per Serving Calories 473Total Fat 41.1gSaturated Fat 24.1gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 135.1mgCarbohydrates 3.1gNet Carbohydrates 2.7gFiber .4gSugar 1.9gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 22.9g
Leave a Reply