Try these 4 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs the next time you need a quick breakfast, snack, or appetizer. This bacon-filled recipe is keto friendly, low carb, and gluten free. Ready in about 30 minutes (or shorter if you don’t want to wait), this is the perfect easy breakfast that is savory, creamy, and crunchy with lots of delicious flavor.
You can also double or triple this recipe to meal prep for the week ahead of time. What’s not to love about these low carb fat bombs?
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Why You’ll Love These 4 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs
- Very low carb with 1.8 net carbs a pop for a large fat bomb
- Just 4 easy ingredients
- Easy to make in 30 minutes or less if you don’t want to wait
- No baking required
- Keto-friendly, gluten free, low carb, and minimal effort to prepare
Ingredients for Low Carb Breakfast Fat Bombs
- Boiled eggs
- Green onions
- Cream Cheese
Super easy ingredients that you can find anywhere. Nothing fancy here so just pick up your favorite brands. I am in love with Kiolbassa Bacon. You’ll thank me later!
More Easy Low Carb & Keto Breakfasts
- The Best Keto Sausage Balls
- Best Keto Meal Replacement Shake
- Keto Chocolate Flaxseed Muffins
- 10 Keto Cereals You Need In Your Life Now
- 11 Quick & Easy 5-Minute Keto Breakfast Ideas
Love these free recipes? Subscribe to my newsletter and follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Tiktok, and Instagram.
4 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs
Try these 4 Ingredient Keto Breakfast Fat Bombs the next time you need a quick breakfast, snack, or appetizer. This bacon-filled recipe is keto friendly, low carb, and gluten free. Ready in about 30 minutes (or shorter if you don't want to wait), this is the perfect easy breakfast that is savory, creamy, and crunchy with lots of delicious flavor.
- 4 boiled eggs, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 2 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- Chop green onions, boiled eggs, and bacon. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add boiled eggs, cream cheese, and green onions. Mix well.
- Using a small cookie scoop, form about 8 mounds. Refrigerate 30 minutes to set up and make it easier to work with.
- Coat mounds in bacon. Store in the fridge for up to one week.
Serving Size1 fat bomb
Amount Per Serving Calories 406Total Fat 32.7gSaturated Fat 13.7gUnsaturated Fat 13.6gCholesterol 179.8mgCarbohydrates 1.9gNet Carbohydrates 1.8gFiber 0gSugar 1.3gProtein 24.4g
Leave a Reply