Last Updated on April 13, 2022 by Olivia Wyles
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs are keto-friendly, low carb, no-bake, gluten free and can be made with just 4 ingredients under 10 minutes.
They are the perfect bite-sized treat to satisfy you when sweet cravings hit. Plus they’re a crowd pleaser especially around Easter time!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Why You’ll Love These Keto Peanut Butter Eggs
- A favorite recipe around Easter when you’re craving Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- Just 4 ingredients needed
- Easy to make in less than 10 minutes
- Very minimal effort to prepare, just dump and stir
- No baking required
Ingredients For Keto Peanut Butter Eggs
1. Peanut Butter – It’s best to use any peanut butter that only contains one ingredient: peanuts! If you can’t find 100% peanut butter like the Crazy Richard’s brand I use, then just make sure to get any natural peanut butter with no hidden sugar on the ingredient label. Even if it’s cane sugar, it will still count against you when trying to make a low carb dish so just make sure those hidden sugars are left out.
2. Coconut Flour – This low carb flour absorbs very well and doesn’t take a lot to make the perfect keto dessert. It is less grainy and more smooth than almond flour.
3. Keto-friendly powdered sweetener – You can use any powdered sweetener that is approved for the keto diet. Lakanto makes a great Sugar Free Monkfruit Baking Sweetener. This is my personal favorite because this blend of Monkfruit and erythritol behaves and tastes exactly like sugar with no affect on digestion.
4. Keto-friendly chocolate – Any low carb chocolate will work for this recipe. My preference is Lakanto’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips. Just like the sweetener, I can not tell the difference between the real thing and the sugar free version. It doesn’t have the same stigma of other sugar free products as it will not affect your digestion or insulin response.
Looking for more easy fat bomb recipes or low carb desserts?
If you loved this quick & easy dessert recipe with only 4 ingredients, you’ll love these other low carb fat bombs and desserts:
- 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Cookies
- Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 11 Quick & Easy Keto Fat Bomb Recipes With Only 3 Ingredients
- 8 Quick & Easy Keto Candy Ideas For Your Sweet Tooth
Check out the Quick + Easy Keto Recipes Digital Cookbook for success on your keto diet!
Are you struggling to come up with keto recipe ideas? There is only so much time in the day to plan out your meals and snacks.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have all your recipes and ideas for your keto diet in one spot?
This keto digital cookbook has the best keto recipes all in one spot perfect for a successful keto diet! On sale for a limited time!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ⅔ cup coconut flour
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar free sweetener
- sugar free chocolate chips (for coating)
- In a medium mixing bowl, add peanut butter, coconut flour, and powdered sugar free sweetener. Mix well until dough forms.
- Using a small cookie scoop, form into eggs. Freeze for 30 minutes to make it easier to coat with chocolate.
- Microwave sugar free chocolate chips for 15-30 second intervals until melted.
- Using a toothpick or fork, dip in chocolate and coat completely.
- Freeze or refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving for best results.
Freezing is not required, but it makes it easier to work with the dough when dipping in chocolate and before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 chocolate covered egg
Amount Per Serving Calories 216Total Fat 16.9gSaturated Fat 5.7gUnsaturated Fat 8.6gCholesterol 0mgCarbohydrates 22gNet Carbohydrates 4gFiber 8.2gSugar 1.8gSugar Alcohols 9.7gProtein 7.6g