These low carb & keto carrot cake bites are a delicious and healthy snack that are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. If you are a big fan of carrot cakes then these carrot cake energy bites are packed with nutrition and flavor.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
These healthy carrot cake bites are easy to make with simple ingredients, making them a convenient snack to have on hand for busy days or as an after-dinner dessert. Whether you’re looking for a guilt-free indulgence or a nutritious snack, these carrot cake bites are sure to hit the spot.
What you will need for low sugar carrot cake balls
- Keto Chow (Vanilla or Snickerdoodle flavor): The Vanilla or Snickerdoodle flavor can add a delicious and unique taste to the dessert, while also providing a source of protein that can help with satiety and muscle repair. Additionally, Keto Chow contains a blend of essential vitamins and minerals that can provide numerous health benefits, including improved energy levels, better immune function, and overall wellness. Get 10% off your first order of Keto Chow with this link.
- Grated carrots: They add natural sweetness to the recipe, reducing the need for additional sugar. Also, it adds texture and moisture to the carrot cake bites, helping to keep them moist and delicious.
- Cream cheese, softened: it adds a creamy and tangy flavor to the recipe, which pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the grated carrots.
- Softened butter: Butter adds a rich, buttery flavor to the recipe that complements the sweetness of the grated carrots. Secondly, softened butter is easier to mix with other ingredients, which helps to create a smoother and more consistent texture in the carrot cake bites.
- Ground cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves: Cinnamon adds a warm and sweet flavor to the bites, while nutmeg gives a subtle nutty and slightly sweet taste. Cloves, on the other hand, provide a rich and spicy flavor that complements the sweetness of the carrots.
- Allspice: The warm and spicy flavor of allspice can complement the sweetness of the carrots and other ingredients, giving the bites a unique and complex taste.
- Chopped pecans (optional): Pecans are a versatile nut that has a rich, buttery flavor, and a slightly crunchy texture that can add depth and dimension to the bites.
Are you a visual person? Check out these visual guides included in our Ultimate Keto Beginners Bundle!
Make grocery shopping easier with visual guides showing what to eat on the keto diet, pantry staples list, keto-approved food list with over 150 foods, and so much more!
Ultimate Keto Beginners Bundle is on sale right now! Finally achieve the results you’ve been yearning for!
How to make carrot cake energy balls
This low-carb recipe for Keto Carrot Cake Fat Bombs is a delicious and easy-to-make snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth without ruining your diet. To make them, you will need 1 scoop of Keto Chow (Vanilla or Snickerdoodle flavor), ½ cup grated carrots, 4 oz cream cheese, 4 tablespoon butter (softened), ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg, ¼ teaspoon ground cloves, ¼ teaspoon allspice, and ¼ cup chopped pecans (optional).
To begin, combine the Keto Chow, grated carrots, cream cheese, butter, and spices in a mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer or whisk to mix the ingredients until well combined and smooth. Then, fold in the chopped pecans (optional). Scoop the mixture into a silicone mold or roll into 1-inch balls. Place the fat bombs in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to firm up.
Once the fat bombs have firmed up, store them in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer until ready to eat. With their sweet and spicy flavors and satisfying texture, these Keto Carrot Cake Fat Bombs are sure to become one of your new favorite keto snacks.
Storage Tips for no bake energy balls
No bake carrot cake balls are a delicious and healthy snack that can be enjoyed on-the-go or as a sweet treat. Proper storage is important to ensure that they remain fresh and tasty for as long as possible. Here are some tips for storing your no bake carrot cake balls:
- Store in an airtight container: Place your carrot cake balls in an airtight container to keep them fresh and prevent them from drying out. Mason jars or Tupperware containers work well for this.
- Keep refrigerated: Store your carrot cake balls in the refrigerator to keep them fresh for up to a week. They can also be stored in the freezer for up to a month.
- Separate layers with parchment paper: If you are storing multiple layers of carrot cake balls in one container, place a piece of parchment paper between each layer to prevent them from sticking together.
- Avoid direct sunlight: Store your carrot cake balls away from direct sunlight and heat sources to prevent them from melting or becoming too soft.
By following these tips, you can ensure that your no bake carrot cake balls stay fresh and delicious for as long as possible, so you can enjoy them whenever you like.
Carrot Cake Bites Recipe Variations
Carrot cake bites are a versatile and delicious snack that can be customized to fit a variety of tastes and dietary needs. For those who are looking to add some extra flavor to their carrot cake bites, try adding in some chopped nuts for texture. Drizzle with some cream cheese frosting for a deliciously perfect treat!
For a more tropical twist, consider adding shredded coconut or diced pineapple. For those with a sweet tooth, adding a drizzle of sugar free maple syrup (have you tried my recipe for the best keto maple syrup?) can provide a touch of sweetness without adding refined sugar.
No matter what variations you choose, this healthy snack are sure to be a hit for anyone who loves the classic taste of carrot cake in a bite-sized snack.
Keto Carrot Cake Bites | Made with Keto Chow
- 1 scoop or serving Keto Chow Vanilla or Snickerdoodle flavor
- ½ cup grated carrots
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 4 tablespoon butter softened
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ cup chopped pecans optional
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Keto Chow, grated carrots, cream cheese, butter, and spices..
- Use a hand mixer or whisk to mix the ingredients until well combined and smooth.
- Fold in the chopped pecans (optional).
- Scoop the mixture into a silicone mold or roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place the fat bombs in the freezer for 15-20 minutes to firm up.
More keto snack recipes to try
Try these delicious recipes made for a ketogenic lifestyle:
- Keto Fat Bombs: These no-bake energy balls are a delicious and healthy treat that you can enjoy any time of day. Made with healthy fats, like almond flour and coconut oil, and are sweetened with natural sweeteners like stevia and monk fruit.
- No Bake Cheesecake Recipe: Raw desserts like these are made with an almond flour crust and a creamy cheesecake filling made from sour cream and cream cheese. They are sweetened with natural sweeteners and no added sugar.
- Chocolate Avocado Pudding: Make a rich and creamy pudding with avocados, coconut milk, cocoa powder, and a touch of honey or sugar free sweetener of choice for natural sweetness. It’s a healthy and satisfying snack that’s perfect for chocolate lovers.
- Keto Peanut Butter Cookies: These cookies are made with almond flour and natural peanut butter for a healthy and delicious snack that’s packed with healthy fats. They are naturally sweetened with a blend of stevia and erythritol, making them perfect for anyone who wants to avoid refined sugar.
- Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding: Make a creamy pudding with chia seeds, coconut milk, cocoa powder, and a touch of sugar free maple syrup for natural sweetness. It’s a healthy and satisfying snack that’s perfect for anyone who loves chocolate.