These 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Cookies are the perfect dessert for after dinner especially when you need to make something quickly.
This recipe can be prepared in less than 20 minutes and doesn’t take a lot of work. These decadent cookies are low carb, dairy free, gluten free, and vegan, plus you’ll have fun making them!
Why You’ll Flip over these 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Cookies
- Just 3 ingredients required
- Very minimal effort to prepare
- Only 2 net carbs per cookie
- Ready in less than 20 minutes with one bowl
- Pairs well with Bulletproof coffee or as a decadent easy after-dinner treat
More easy recipes you’ll love
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 11 Fail Proof Quick & Easy Fat Bombs with Only 3 Ingredients
- 8 Quick & Easy Keto Candy Ideas for Your Sweet Tooth
3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Cookies
- ½ cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Lakanto sugar free maple syrup
- In a medium mixing bowl, add almond butter and cocoa powder and mix until incorporated.
- Add maple syrup and mix with spatula until shiny dough forms.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough and roll into a ball.
- Place on cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degree F.