Last Updated on June 20, 2022 by Olivia Wyles
The key to a successful Keto diet is loading up on fat and moderate protein while avoiding most carbs. With breakfast, you might find a million things to do with eggs. And with dinner, you can find a recipe for just about anything to make it Keto diet friendly. But, what about lunch?
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
The meal that’s either skipped or replaced with a quick shake. Or we use it as an excuse to go out and consume way too many calories!
These Keto lunch ideas will help you make the right decisions for your Keto diet journey and stick with a low carb diet.
If air frying is your thing, make sure to check out keto lunch recipes for an air fryer!
Check them out and let me know what you think!
Want a Keto Snack List That’s Printable?
Are you struggling to come up with keto snack ideas? There is only so much time in the day to plan out your meals and snacks.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have all your recipes and ideas for your keto diet in one spot?
This keto printable has your favorite snacks in one spot for a successful keto diet! On sale for a limited time!
Keto Lunch Ideas
1. Under the Sea Lunch: Canned Tuna + Mayonnaise + Trader Joe’s Seaweed Snacks
2. Keto Patties Two Ways: Shredded Rotisserie Chicken + Chopped Jalapenos + Egg White + Shredded Cheese + Create patties + Fry until crispy OR Canned Tuna + Egg White + Shredded Cheese + Create patties + Fry until crispy
3. Caprese Salad: Sliced Mozzarella + Cherry Tomatoes + Salt + Oregano + Olive Oil + Basil Leaves
4. Mediterranean Lunch: Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken + Steamed Microwave Broccoli, then + Olive Oil + Garlic Salt + Roasted Red Pepper Flakes + Sesame Seeds + Muenster cheese melted on top
5. Microwave Keto Pizza: 3 Eggs + Mug + Scrambled with Heavy Whipping Cream + Cream Cheese + Pepperoni + Microwave 3.5 minutes
6. Keto Sushi: Nori + Cheese Slices + Large Pepperonis + Turkey + Shredded Cheese + Microwave 15 seconds + Roll + Cut with serrated knife
7. Keto Chicken Burrito: Shredded Rotisserie Chicken + Whisk an egg & fry on skillet + Put Low Carb Tortilla on top + Spoon chicken and cheese on top + Roll + Slice
8. Spanish Lunch: Cheddar Slices + Pepperoni + Peanuts + Pecans
9. Italian Wrap: Low Carb Tortilla + Lettuce + Pepperoni + Ham + Cheese + Italian Dressing
10. Caesar Salad: Chopped Romaine Lettuce + Parmesan Cheese + Cello Whisps + Creamy Caesar Dressing
11. Prepared Tuna, Chicken or Egg Salad: Canned Tuna OR Shredded Rotisserie Chicken OR Hard Boiled Eggs + Mayonnaise + Relish + Salt + Pepper + Romaine Lettuce
12. Ultimate Fancy Keto Salad: Bag of Salad Greens or Baby Spinach + Olives + Avocado + Alfalfa Sprouts + Seeds (Pumpkin, Sunflower, or Sesame) + Canned Tuna OR Shredded Rotisserie Chicken OR Hard Boiled Eggs + Shredded Cheese + Creamy Dressing
13. Ham Pinwheels: Ham + Whipped Cream Cheese + Chopped Green Onions + Roll + Slice
14. Easy Taco Salad: Ground beef + Shredded Cheddar Cheese + Hot Sauce + Sour Cream + Chopped Romaine Lettuce
15. Energized & Filling Keto Shake: Keto Chow + Avocado Oil + Water + Coffee
Have you ever tried Keto Chow? It’s the easiest meal around! Get 10% off your first purchase.
Struggling to figure out dinner? Check out my Keto dinner ideas! You can easily prep these recipes ahead of time or throw together before dinnertime.