Last Updated on January 30, 2023 by Olivia Wyles
Looking for a quick keto breakfast? I’ve got you covered. I love spending hours researching & learning new things about the keto diet. There are so many key tips and tricks to keep you on track, and I love it when I find something new.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Updated for 2023
Keto Breakfast Ideas
These keto breakfast ideas are surprisingly easy to make in under 5 minutes and will help you enjoy your keto journey even more. They taste great and will definitely fill you up well into the afternoon.
What breakfast ingredients should I keep on hand?
I highly recommend keeping your fridge and pantry stocked with the following essential keto breakfast ingredients: 1) Eggs 2) Bacon 3) Avocado 4) Cheese 5) Cold Cuts 6) Butter 7) Olives 8) And above all else: Coffee, coffee, coffee!
Wouldn’t it be nice to actually reach your goals instead of getting stuck year after year?
Check out the Ultimate Keto Beginners Bundle for success on your keto diet!
Do you struggle with yo-yo dieting? Are you ready to take action and get it right this time?
Finally achieve the results you’ve been yearning for with the Ultimate Keto Beginners Bundle! On sale right now!
Check out these quick & easy recipes down below and tell me what you think!
Keto Breakfast Recipes
2. Flax Muffins: 1 Egg + splash of Heavy Whipping Cream + Monk Fruit Packet + Pinch of Salt + 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract + 4 tablespoon Ground Flax Meal + Mix well in coffee mug + Microwave 1 minute [1 net carb]
4. Keto Cream of Wheat: Warm up ½ cup Ricotta Cheese in saucepan, then + 1 tablespoon Butter + 1 Monk Fruit Packet + Whisk until smooth [5 net carbs]
5. Scrambled Eggs on-the-go: 2 Eggs + 1 oz Grated Cheese + splash of Heavy Whipping Cream + Salt + Pepper + Chives + + Mix well in coffee mug + Microwave 2-3 minutes [3 net carbs]
7. Keto Cereal: ¼ cup Shredded Coconut + ¼ cup Sliced Almonds + ¼ cup Crushed Pecans + ⅛ cup Chia Seeds + ⅛ cup Flax Seeds + Monk Fruit Packet + Cinnamon + Mix well + Toss mixture in ⅛ teaspoon Vanilla Extract + 1 tablespoon MCT oil + Pour 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk + 1 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream on top [8 net carbs]
8. Mountain Man Breakfast: 6 Little Smokies + 2 slices of Cheese + handful of Peanuts + Coffee with Heavy Whipping Cream + Grab & go! [7 net carbs]
9. Mexican Breakfast: Cook 2 oz Chorizo in pan + Whisk 2 Eggs + Pour into pan with Chorizo + Fry 1 low carb Tortilla in 1 tablespoon Butter + Fill Tortilla with mixture + Top with 2 oz Cheese + 1 tablespoon Salsa [6 net carbs]
10. Elegant Breakfast: 1 cup Baby spinach leaves + Simmer in pan until wilted + Add 1 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream + Add 1 oz Parmesan Cheese + Set aside + Pan fry 2 oz Prosciutto + Pan fry 2 Eggs over easy + Top with creamed spinach [3 net carbs]
11. Cream Cheese Pancakes: 2 oz Cream Cheese + 2 Eggs + 1 Monk Fruit Packet + ½ teaspoon Cinnamon + Mix well in bowl + Rest 2 minutes + Cook 2 minutes in hot greased pan + Flip + Cook 1 minute in pan + Serve with Sugar Free Maple Syrup [4 net carbs]
Have you ever tried Keto Chow? It’s the easiest meal around + you can bake with it! Sweet and savory flavors to stock your pantry. Get 10% off your first purchase.
Here are more Keto Meal Ideas that you can throw together in minutes:
- 25 Genius Quick & Easy Keto Snack Ideas
- 15 Great Quick & Easy Keto Lunch Ideas
- 50 Quick & Easy Keto Recipes You’ll Flip Over
Pin for later!