Last Updated on April 25, 2022 by Olivia Wyles
Looking for a quick keto breakfast? I’ve got you covered. I love spending hours researching & learning new things about the Keto diet. There are so many key tips and tricks to keep you on track, and I love it when I find something new.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Keto Breakfast Ideas
These Keto breakfast ideas are surprisingly easy to make in under 5 minutes and will help you enjoy your Keto journey even more. They taste great and will definitely fill you up well into the afternoon.
What breakfast ingredients should I keep on hand?
I highly recommend keeping your fridge and pantry stocked with the following essential keto breakfast ingredients: 1) Eggs 2) Bacon 3) Avocado 4) Cheese 5) Cold Cuts 6) Butter 7) Olives 8) And above all else: coffee!
Check out these quick & easy recipes and tell me what you think!
Check out the Quick + Easy Keto Recipes Digital Cookbook for success on your keto diet!
Are you struggling to come up with keto recipe ideas? There is only so much time in the day to plan out your meals and snacks.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have all your recipes and ideas for your keto diet in one spot?
This keto digital cookbook has the best keto recipes all in one spot perfect for a successful keto diet! On sale for a limited time!
Keto Breakfast Recipes
2. Flax Muffins: 1 Egg + splash of Heavy Whipping Cream + Monk Fruit Packet + Pinch of Salt + 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract + 4 tablespoon Ground Flax Meal + Mix well in coffee mug + Microwave 1 minute [1 net carb]
4. Keto Cream of Wheat: Warm up ½ cup Ricotta Cheese in saucepan, then + 1 tablespoon Butter + 1 Monk Fruit Packet + Whisk until smooth [0 net carbs]
5. Scrambled Eggs on-the-go: 2 Eggs + 1 oz Grated Cheese + splash of Heavy Whipping Cream + Salt + Pepper + Chives + + Mix well in coffee mug + Microwave 2-3 minutes [3 net carbs]
7. Keto Cereal: ¼ cup Shredded Coconut + ¼ cup Sliced Almonds + ¼ cup Crushed Pecans + ⅛ cup Chia Seeds + ⅛ cup Flax Seeds + Monk Fruit Packet + Cinnamon + Mix well + Toss mixture in ⅛ teaspoon Vanilla Extract + 1 tablespoon MCT oil + Pour 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk + 1 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream on top [8 net carbs]
8. Mountain Man Breakfast: 6 Little Smokies + 2 slices of Cheese + handful of Peanuts + Coffee with Heavy Whipping Cream + Grab & go! [7 net carbs]
9. Mexican Breakfast: Cook 2 oz Chorizo in pan + Whisk 2 Eggs + Pour into pan with Chorizo + Fry 1 low carb Tortilla in 1 tablespoon Butter + Fill Tortilla with mixture + Top with 2 oz Cheese + 1 tablespoon Salsa [6 net carbs]
10. Elegant Breakfast: 1 cup Baby spinach leaves + Simmer in pan until wilted + Add 1 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream + Add 1 oz Parmesan Cheese + Set aside + Pan fry 2 oz Prosciutto + Pan fry 2 Eggs over easy + Top with creamed spinach [3 net carbs]
11. Cream Cheese Pancakes: 2 oz Cream Cheese + 2 Eggs + 1 Monk Fruit Packet + ½ teaspoon Cinnamon + Mix well in bowl + Rest 2 minutes + Cook 2 minutes in hot greased pan + Flip + Cook 1 minute in pan + Serve with Sugar Free Maple Syrup [4 net carbs]
Here are more Keto Meal Ideas that you can throw together in minutes:
- 25 Genius Quick & Easy Keto Snack Ideas
- 15 Great Quick & Easy Keto Lunch Ideas
- 50 Quick & Easy Keto Recipes You’ll Flip Over
Pin for later!