Last Updated on January 23, 2022 by Olivia Wyles
YAY! I’M EXCITED TO HAVE YOU JOIN US IN THE QUICK & EASY KETO RECIPE FACEBOOK GROUP
I’m glad you’ve decided to join this Facebook group I’ve created for both beginner and advanced keto-ers to find quick and easy keto recipes made for real life.
We currently have 2,500 members and we are welcoming new members daily!
To keep the quality of the group high, I do require you read this page before I admit you.
There IS a test – but don’t worry, it’s easy 😉
IF YOU DON’T KNOW ME,
I’ve been on the keto diet since 2017, and I’ve been blogging and creating keto recipes since 2018.
I created my food blog to encourage others to join me in this keto life, but also to create keto recipes that actual people could make in their real busy lives. When I first got started on the keto diet, I felt overwhelmed by the amount of information and complicated recipes. I would scroll endlessly to find an answer and I was tired of it.
I create quick and easy keto recipes that anyone can throw together in their kitchen with just a few ingredients with very minimal scrolling involved. I’m also big on meal prepping lots of meals ahead of time to save time on weeknights.
If you don’t want to miss a post or would like new keto info and recipes delivered to your inbox every other week, join my newsletter list below. I do NOT spam, and joining my newsletter list below is NOT required for you to join the Facebook group.
UNFORTUNATELY – FACEBOOK GROUP RULES:
Please note that this is not a self-promotional group. Self-promotional posts will be deleted and the member may be removed (this means no posting your website to the group without a question, promoting your own product etc.)
This is in large part because I want to protect the integrity of the group, and I do not want to risk people getting bad information. It is okay to post a recipe with a link to another food blogger’s website. I welcome any and all quick and easy keto recipes to be shared in the group. Sharing is caring!
If you see people posting self-promotional posts, please feel free to report the post. My VA and I cannot catch everything and appreciate the help!
- No self-promotion. This means no trying to get people to visit your site, buy your friend’s products or your affiliate products, buy your products or email you about your products. Absolutely no MLM content will be tolerated. I have a list of approved affiliate links for a LOT of helpful products. If you’re looking for a specific product, tag me and I will get you a link.
- No Facebook lives. This is not the place for that.
- Please do not give or ask for medical advice. This is a group for recipe sharing and encouragement. This group is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. I am not a doctor or dietician. I just share keto recipes that I make and know will help others. Let’s leave the medical advice out of the group.
- Low carb and keto recipes only. We encourage all members to share their favorite easy keto recipes. Please keep the recipes low carb and keto only. Please don’t post any cheat meals, recipes with starches, sugar, etc.
- Post your questions and successes. We would love to hear how the keto diet is working for you. Plus it helps to encourage other members of the group.
- No keto police. Everyone does the keto diet differently. I am a huge promoter of easy keto recipes which also means I support lazy keto, which means if the food fits within someone’s daily allotted macros then it’s okay. I know tons of people that still lose weight doing lazy keto so we don’t need anyone in the group saying what you can and cannot eat on the keto diet.
- Please no “thanks for the add” posts unless you have a question, recipe, or success to share.
- Do not share your email address publicly for self-promotional purposes. Also, no personal info such as addresses and phone numbers (for personal and safety concerns).
- Absolutely no unfriendly conduct will be accepted.
- Do not private message other members of the group at any time for self-promotional reasons. If you would like to DM someone for something other than promotional, please ask them for permission.
No warnings will be given before removal from the group.
Sorry about all that stuff! I hate spelling out the rules, but it is necessary to keep the group a welcoming, judgment-free, & fun place.
To make sure you read the rules, here’s a super secret code word that you will be asked for you when you request permission to join the Facebook group: INSPIRATION
IF you leave the super secret code word for joining blank, your request to join will be deleted.
(I think this is sort of fun, actually!)
Can’t wait to see you in there!
P.S. IF YOU HAVE NOT STARTED THE KETO DIET YET THAT IS JUST FINE!
You don’t have to have be on the keto diet to join the group. But, recognize that the single best way to start is to just… START.
Here is my fluff-free getting started on the keto diet quick start guide – HOW TO START A KETO DIET: NO FLUFF GUIDE