Last Updated on November 30, 2021 by Olivia Wyles
This has been a highly popularized topic over the past couple years with the Ketogenic Diet: how do I order Starbucks on the Keto Diet without sounding like a total dork or taking up too much of the barista’s time?
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Well, I’ve got you covered with the exact words you need to say in order to have that amazing keto-friendly Starbucks coffee in your hand without feeling weird. I’ve seen comments where baristas may get a little frustrated with you if you just say “I’ll have the keto version, please.” So I am here to make it easier for both you and the Starbucks barista. Make sure you say please! Bonus points if you write it down for them. Remember when ordering Keto Starbucks drinks, you will most likely have to go with the smallest size available to accurately cut down on carbs.
Down below, I’ve compiled the top 10 Keto Starbucks drinks and the exact wordage down below. I’ve also looked for drink combinations with the lowest carb count so it can be TRULY keto. I consider anything over 5 carbs a deal breaker. If you have a drink that you love and want me to come up with the lingo for you, drop a comment below. I would love to hear from you! Check them out and tell me what you think.
Keto Starbucks Drinks
- Keto Starbucks Build-Your-Own (Get creative!): Order smallest size of your favorite drink + Replace milk with ¾ water & ¼ heavy cream (or almond milk) + Request sugar-free syrup [Your choice of Vanilla or Cinnamon Dolce] + Replace sugary toppings [Your choice of Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Sea Salt, or Pumpkin Spice] [Net Carbs: 1-4g]
- Keto Pink Drink: Passion Tango Iced Tea + No classic syrup + Replace milk with heavy cream + 2 pumps of sugar-free vanilla syrup + A little Splenda + Freeze Dried Strawberries on top (optional, adds 3 net carbs] [Net Carbs: 1-4g]
- Keto Basic Latte: Americano + 2 pumps of sugar-free syrup (optional) [Your choice of Vanilla or Cinnamon Dolce] + ¾ water + ¼ heavy cream + foam on top [Net Carbs: 1g]
- Keto Basic Frappuccino: Unsweetened Iced Coffee + Extra Ice + 2 pumps of sugar-free syrup [Your choice of Vanilla or Cinnamon Dolce] + 2 shots of heavy cream + blended Frappucino style + No Frappuccino base + No Frappuccino syrups + No whipped cream [Net Carbs: 4g]
- Keto Chai Tea Latte: Chai Tea Latte + with 2 Chai brewed tea bags, not the concentrate + No liquid cane syrup + 2 shots of heavy cream + 2 pumps of sugar-free Cinnamon Dolce syrup [Net Carbs: 4g]
- Keto Flat White: Flat White + Replace steamed milk with half heavy cream/half water steamed [Net Carbs: 1g]
- Keto Iced Coffee: Narino 70 Cold Brew + Ice + Unsweetened [Net Carbs: 0g]
- Keto London Fog Hot Tea: Earl Grey Tea + With 2 brewed tea bags, not the concentrate + 2 shots of heavy cream + 1 pump of sugar-free vanilla syrup [Net Carbs: 3g]
- Keto Passion Tango Iced Tea: Passion Tango Herbal Tea + On ice + Unsweetened [Net Carbs: 0g]
- Keto Double Shot: Starbucks Doubleshot + On ice + Unsweetened + Almond milk + 1 pump sugar-free vanilla syrup [Net carb: 1g]
There are many different ways to order, but as long as you are courteous and let your barista know ahead of time about your custom order and special dietary needs, they will usually be very understanding. Remember 1) say please 2) speak slowly and clearly 3) write it down 4) get the smallest size 5) skinny doesn’t mean Keto 6) SAY PLEASE!
Happy Keto Starbucks drink ordering! For more resources, check out starbucks.com.
Did you know you can also order Starbucks sugar-free syrups online so you always have them in your home? Check out my favorite one below!
If you love these Keto Starbucks drinks, check out my super quick Keto Breakfast Ideas!