Last Updated on July 26, 2022 by Olivia Wyles
As great as making all the Keto snack recipes sounds, you don’t always have the time to make them! If you don’t have a grab-n-go Keto snack or something already meal prepped, you’re going to be tempted to grab something from the chips and cracker aisle.
There are so many temptations and staying healthy seems like an impossible feat, I get it. Thankfully, there are plenty of Keto diet hacks out there to keep you on the right track. It’s super easy to stick with a Keto diet while cutting fat and achieving your fitness goals in the gym.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Revamped for 2022
Because lots of you were extremely interested in my Keto pantry staples list and Keto store bought snack ideas, I decided to round up a list of 25 quick and easy Keto snacks in 2 minutes or less. I’ve gathered up some more super simple Keto snacks that you can easily take to work or school and keep your afternoon cravings at bay.
Trust me, they’ll make your life a lot simpler and they won’t take a whole lot of time to prepare. Some of these also make great mini-meals. Check these out and let me know what you think!
Keto Snack Recipes
1. Pork Rind Nachos 2 Ways: Louisiana Hot Sauce Pork Rinds + Shredded Cheese + Ranch + Frank’s Red Hot Sauce OR Plain Pork Rinds + Taco Seasoning + Shredded Cheese + Taco Bell Hot Sauce + Sour Cream + Microwave for 30 seconds [2 net carbs]
2. Bacon & Guac: 4 cooked Bacon slices + 1 Sabra Guac Single [2 net carbs]
3. Pepperoni Chips: 2 ounces Pepperoni + Add to paper towel + Place on microwavable plate + Microwave for 45-60 seconds + Pair with 2 ounces Cheese of choice [1 net carb]
4. Desk Drawer Soup: Add 1 Bone Broth Packet + 1 cup Boiling Hot Water + Simmer + Add Hot Sauce + 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil [0 net carbs]
5. Dragon Balls: Boil & peel 2 Eggs + Add to small bowl Sea Salt + Pepper + ½ teaspoon Garlic Powder + ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper + ½ teaspoon Smoked Paprika + ½ teaspoon Cumin + Mix well + Coat boiled eggs with seasonings + Add Salsa for extra flavor [2 net carbs]
6. Chocolate “Crackers” & Spread: 4 Squares Lakanto Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Bars + Grass Fed Butter or Cream Cheese or Brie spread on top [2 net carbs]
Would you like a printable version of all of my keto swaps? Check out my digital print shop!
7. Ham Pinwheels (Party Size): Add to small bowl 12 ounces softened Cream Cheese + 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice + 4 tablespoons Italian Seasoning or Ranch Seasoning + Mix well + 6 slices thick cut Ham + 12 slices Swiss Cheese + Lay out each slice of ham on cutting board + Place 2 slices of cheese on ham + Spread cream cheese mixture over top + Roll + Chill for 30 minutes for best slicing + Slice each into 6 pinwheels [Makes about 36, 6 pieces = 4 net carbs]
Want a Keto Snack List That’s Printable?
Are you struggling to come up with keto snack ideas? There is only so much time in the day to plan out your meals and snacks.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have all your recipes and ideas for your keto diet in one spot?
This keto printable has your favorite snacks in one spot for a successful keto diet! On sale for a limited time!
8. Keto Cereal: ¼ cup Shredded Coconut + ¼ cup Sliced Almonds + ¼ cup Crushed Pecans + ⅛ cup Chia Seeds + ⅛ cup Flax Seeds + Monk Fruit Packet + Cinnamon + Mix well + Toss mixture in ⅛ teaspoon Vanilla Extract + 1 tablespoon MCT oil + Pour 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk + 1 tablespoon Heavy Whipping Cream on top [8 net carbs]
9. Avocado Boats: ½ Avocado + Frank’s Red Hot Sauce + Eat with spoon out of the skin [3 net carbs]
10. Quick Charcuterie: 1 String Cheese Stick + Wrap in 2 slices Prosciutto [1 net carb]
11. Keto Yogurt: 100g Plain Greek Yogurt + 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter (one ingredient: peanuts) + 1 Monk Fruit Packet + 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract + Mix together in bowl until smooth [6 net carbs]
12. Keto English Muffins: Mix 2 teaspoon Coconut Flour + Pinch of Baking Soda + Pinch of Salt + 1.5 tablespoon Almond Flour in coffee mug + Add 1 Egg + ½ teaspoon Avocado Oil + Mix well + Microwave 1 minute [3 net carbs]
Psst, if you like mug cakes, check out these 5 mug cake recipes you can make in 2 minutes!
13. Cheese chips: Place 3 Cracker Cut Cheese slices between 2 pieces of parchment paper + Place on a microwavable plate + Microwave for 2 minutes until bubbling [1 net carb]
14. Keto Easy Egg Salad: Peel & chop 8 large boiled eggs + Add to a medium bowl + Add ¼ cup Mayonnaise + 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard + 1 teaspoon Sea Salt + ¼ teaspoon Black Ground Pepper + Mix well [4 servings | 2 net carbs each]
15. Sweet & Spicy Snack Mix: Roast ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds with Salt + 1 teaspoon Chipotle Chili Powder + ¼ cup Cacao Nibs [4 net carbs]
16. Dog Dive: 1 Hot Dog + 2 tablespoon Salsa Verde [3 net carbs]
17. Keto Smoothie: 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk + 1 ounce Frozen Raspberries + Ice Cubes + 1 cup Spinach or Kale + 1 tablespoon Almond Butter + ⅛ teaspoon Cinnamon [5 net carbs]
18. Spicy Keto Slaw: 2 tablespoon Wasabi Mayo + 1 cup Coleslaw mix + ¼ cup Sliced Almonds [5 net carbs]
19. Protein-Packed Chocolate Keto Ice Cream: 5 ounces Greek Yogurt cup + ⅛ teaspoon Vanilla Extract + 1 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder + Mix well + Freeze for 30 minutes [7 net carbs]
20. Bagel-less & Lox: 2 ounces Canned Smoked Salmon + 2 ounces Cream Cheese + Top with Capers [2 net carbs]
21. Chocolate Mousse: Add to small bowl ½ cup Heavy Cream + ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract + Beat using an electric mixer until light and fluffy + Add 2 Monk Fruit Packets + 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder + Mix until well incorporated [5 net carbs]
22. Easy Keto Breakfast: 2 Fried Eggs + 2 slices of crispy Bacon + Top with Frank’s Red Hot Sauce [1 net carbs]
23. Keto Wrap: 1 Low Carb Tortilla + 2 large Romaine Lettuce leaves + 2 ounces Pepperoni slices + 2 Ham slices + 2 Cheese slices + 1 tablespoon Italian Dressing + Roll up + Cut in half [2 servings | 3 net carbs each]
24. Keto Trail Mix: 1 ounce Moon Cheese + 2 ounces Cello Whisps + 1 ounce Macadamia Nuts [5 net carbs]
25. Crunchy Keto Salad: 1 cup Chopped Purple Cabbage + 1 tablespoon White Vinegar + 1 Monk Fruit Packet [5 net carbs]
Bonus: Keto Cheesy “Bread” Sticks: 1 pack of Ranchero Queso Fresco + Slice into strips + Coat with Olive Oil + Fry on medium-high heat on both sides until it looks dark brown and bubbly [8 servings | 1 net carb each]
Here are more Keto Meal Ideas that you can throw together in minutes:
- Keto Meal Prep: The Ultimate Quick & Easy Keto Meal Prep Guide
- 15 Great Quick & Easy Keto Lunch Ideas
- 11 Legit Quick & Easy Keto Cocktails That Won’t Knock You Out of Ketosis
Have you ever tried Keto Chow? It’s the easiest meal around! Get 10% off any item with my affiliate link.